Join ASLA today!
**To check your membership status follow this link: http://asla.camp9.org/. In the top right hand corner you can log in. If you do not know your password, simply select "Forgot Password" and one will be emailed to you using the email address you used to join. Once you are logged in, select "View Profile" for membership status.**
Join or renew your membership through our member portal. You will be directed to Paypal to complete your payment. Thank you for your membership!
In the widget below, please scroll to the right see the "next" button.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Website Software
To apply through mail:
1. Click on forms
2. Print out the membership form
3. Return completed form with check made payable to ASLA to:
Colbert, Cullman, Franklin, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Morgan, and Winston
Blount, Jackson, Madison, Marshall
Fayette, Green, Hale, Lamar, Marion, Pickens, Sumter, Tuscaloosa, Walker
Jefferson and Shelby
Calhoun, Cherokee, Cleburne, DeKalb, Etowah, St. Clair, Talladega
Autauga, Bibb, Butler, Chilton, Choctaw, Dallas, Lowndes, Marengo, Perry, Wilcox
Bullock, Chambers, Clay, Coosa, Elmore, Lee, Macon, Montgomery, Randolph, Russell, Tallapoosa
Baldwin, Clark, Conecuh, Escambia, Mobile, Monroe, Washington
Barbour, Coffee, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Pike
Why join ASLA?
- To exchange and share ideas and information with other library media professionals
- To improve instruction through the use of media and technology in the learning process
- To keep current with new developments in educational technology
- To obtain information and assistance for library media technology problems
- To promote the library media profession
- To grow professionally and participate in professional development and leadership opportunities
- To form a viable interest group of professionals seeking legislative action for media and technology concerns
What are the benefits of membership?
- Newsletters and Web Site
- Membership Directory
- Annual conference and meetings
- Professional representation before the State Legislature and the State Department of Education
- Award program recognizing exemplary leadership, outstanding service to the profession, and outstanding school library media programs
Which Class of ASLA Membership is right for you?
- Active -instructional media personnel who are directly engaged in education in Alabama and who are interested in furthering the
purposes and objectives of AIMA. Members are entitled to vote, hold office, serve on committees, and receive any publications prepared or contracted for by this organization.
- Associate -persons interested in school media services (professionals). Members are entitled to rights and privileges of active members, but may not vote or hold office.
- Corporate -available for institutions, organizations, governmental agencies, and business firms.
- Full-Time Students -for those enrolled in library media programs in colleges and universities in Alabama.
- Honorary - may be extended to selected persons upon the recommendation of the Board of Directors.
- Retired -these members are entitled to all the rights and privileges of active members, except that of holding office.